I'll be there then. Jennings and Bayless next year in the desert. Should be fun.
I just noticed on their schedule that Oak Hill's Gold Team will be playing at VA High in January 2008.
This is Brandon Jennings' senior year at Oak Hill. The Warriors won the 2006-07 national championship.
http://www.oakhillhoops.com/
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
I'll be there then. Jennings and Bayless next year in the desert. Should be fun.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
If I can get over there, I'm going to try to go see them too.
They are playing the Miller School from up near Charlottesville.
http://www.millerdevils.org/
Oak Hill's Red Team will play again at Gate City this December.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there then. Jennings and Bayless next year in the desert. Should be fun. </div></div>
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
It looks like they play a couple games at Freedom Hall in February too. I noticed also they are playing in Tucson. That will be another home game for them with all the Brandon Jennings supporters in attendance.
i will try to go as well. i first read this and thought they were playing the bearcats. i'm dissapointed that they are playing someone else though. i've seen a couple of their games in the past. one word: impressive. but i will say that they could not survive the DEMANDING schedule of the lonesome pine district!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Why would you want them to play the Bearcats for? Just to see VHS lose by about 30?
they would lose by more than 30. sometimes it's just good to see local teams play nationally known programs. the arby's classic is a good example of this. 2-3 years ago i watched twin springs play a really great squad. i knew they were going to lose, but it was still fun to watch them compete against stiffer competition. twin springs had a great team that year too, but was no competition for the other team that night.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Yeah I'm kind of puzzled at why Oak Hill would be coming to Bristol to play a team from the Charlottesville area.
But, Oak Hill is indeed very impressive with 7 National Championships in the last 14 years.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GdfUQfKNwzg
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i will try to go as well. i first read this and thought they were playing the bearcats. i'm dissapointed that they are playing someone else though. i've seen a couple of their games in the past. one word: impressive. but i will say that they could not survive the DEMANDING schedule of the lonesome pine district!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Because Oak Hill's been playing at least one game at Virginia High every year since 1993.
Bookmarks